About the Banknote Conference
Share knowledge and make connections...
at the definitive forum for emerging trends and leading technologies for the banknote industry
The Banknote Conference®, held every two years, has a long and rich history of providing an unparalleled opportunity to engage in interactive discussions with government and industry peers on leading technology trends and the state of the industry today. With presentations from respected government officials, technical experts, policy makers and enforcers, subject matter experts, banknote designers, and more, Banknote 2018 offers immense benefit and invaluable opportunities for delegates attending this technology-focused conference.
What are the benefits of attending Banknote 2018?
With a reputation as a “working conference,” delegates can:
- Hear presentations from government counterparts and network with peers from around the world, sharing their experiences, case studies and strategies.
- Understand the recent threats and trends related to counterfeiting and learn of new enforcement methods and anti-counterfeiting measures.
- Have direct access to information and discussion in the Exhibition Hall with the world's leading banknote industry suppliers.
- Learn about key suppliers’ latest innovations and new product releases in banknote design.
- Meet with suppliers conveniently assembled in one location, with a program agenda providing ample time to do so.
- Learn about and discuss current and future technologies and trends with industry colleagues.
- Connect with fellow industry suppliers to develop and explore relationships and partnerships.