About Banknote 2014
The premier technical conference for banknote design, technology, policy, and more
Banknote 2014 provides an unparalleled opportunity to engage in interactive discussions with government and industry peers on the state of the industry today. With presentations from respected government officials, technical experts, policy makers and enforcers, subject matter experts, banknote designers, and more, Banknote 2014 offers immense value and invaluable opportunities for delegates attending this dynamic currency conference.
Join us at this conference of international industry stakeholders—as we deliver in-depth insight and expert knowledge encompassing critical aspects of banknote design, production, issue and usage in today’s ever-changing business climate.
How Banknote 2014 benefits government delegates
With a reputation as a “working conference,” government delegates can
- Learn about key suppliers’ latest innovations in banknote design—key technologies have actually been announced at previous Banknote Conferences.
- Get direct access to information and discussion, with a variety of worldwide industry leaders in the Exhibition Hall.
- Meet with suppliers conveniently, assembled in one location, with a balanced agenda providing time to do so.
- Hear from government counterparts—with presentations from the European Central Bank, The US Federal Reserve, the Bank of Canada, the Bank of Mexico, and more.
How Banknote 2014 benefits industry delegates
- Learn about and discuss current and future technologies with industry colleagues.
- Connect with fellow industry suppliers to develop and explore relationships and partnerships.
- Connect with government delegates and decision makers.
- Discover new enforcement methods, counterfeiting trends and anti-counterfeiting measures.
Banknote 2014 is the ninth in this series of currency conferences focused on emerging trends and leading technologies in the banknote industry. Join us and other international industry stakeholders, as we deliver in-depth insight and expert knowledge encompassing critical aspects of banknote design, production, issue and usage in today’s ever-changing business climate.
Who should attend?
The Banknote 2014 Conference format and size encourages a collegial exchange of information, opportunities for business development and up-to-the-minute information, all in the heart of Washington, DC.
This highly acclaimed currency conference encourages the participation of senior executives, administrators and managers involved in the policy-making, banknote design, production, issue, regulation, processing and authentication of banknotes for such organizations as:
- Central banks
- National and industry banknote printing works
- National and industry paper mills
- Government enforcement agencies
- Banknote technology companies
- Security ink manufacturers
- Banknote designers
- Banknote security device manufacturers
- Banknote processing equipment manufacturers
- Security transport and processing companies
- Cash processing entities
- Bank vault administrators